CRM Mitchell1 2018-02-08T07:11:38+00:002006 BMW 325i CRM Mitchell1 2018-02-08T07:11:38+00:00
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove and Replace – One,Upper or Lower
- Upper radiator hose leaking.
Bonnie D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:19:54+00:002008 BMW 335i CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:19:54+00:00
- RADIATOR – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- RADIATOR AND CAP CRACKED. COOLANT APPEARS TO HAVE BLOCK SEAL IN IT. MAY BE MASKING OTHER LEAKS. Further testing after radiator replacement found cooling system codes in DME. 2E82 Electric water pump switch off 2E81 Electric water pump speed fault. P0128 Thermostat performance fault. All tires show severe inside tread wear and needs to be replaced.
- THERMOSTAT and /OR OUTLET – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Serviced as Assembly. Includes: Bleed Cooling System.]
- WATER PUMP – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
DERECK B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/22/2017