2006 Mitsubishi LancerCRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:19:57+00:00
- MANUAL TRANSAXLE FLUID – Drain and Refill – Normally Aspirated
- Rattle noise from transmission area. Transmission oil very low. Servicing transmission fluid reduced noise significantly.
- P0421 Warm up catalyst efficiency low.
- give estimate on full repairs. Wrong oil filter hitting oil pan.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- BACK-UP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
CARL H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/17/2017